MINIMUM IMAGE SIZE GUIDE
Check whether your images are suitable for canvas poster printing.
To convert your image size from pixels to megapixels, simply multiply the width and height of your image size.
For example:- 2,500 (W) X 4,000 (H) /1,000,000 pixels = 10.0 megapixels.
Please refer to minimum image size guide in megapixels below:-
Product packaging dimensions as below:-
CARE FOR YOUR PRODUCT
1. Use a soft duster or damp cloth to wipe on the surface, do not use any cleaner.
2. Handle product with care and be careful not to drop it.
3. Although print is UV protected, it is not advisable to exposed to direct sunlight or water.
1. Clean space on your wall and install 3M Command Plastic Hook (please refer to packaging for installation guide) or nail on the wall.
2. Hang canvas print on the plastic hook or on the wall.
3. Straighten canvas print and enjoy the view!
1. Frames are ready to hang out of the box.
2. We recommend to use 3M Command Picture Hanging Strips.
3. Clean the space on your wall and install 3M Command Picture Hanging Strips (please refer to packaging for installation guide) or nail on the wall.
4. Hang picture frame, straighten it and enjoy!
1. Lay poster flat with the print side up and weighing it down at each corner so it doesn't roll up.
2. We recommend to use any removable double sided adhesive tape so it does not damage your wall (3M Scotch Removable Mounting Squares, Silicon Tape or Blue Tack).
3. Clean the space on your wall and attach removable adhesive tape to the back of poster on all 4 corners, the midpoints between the corners and in the centre.
4. Position your poster on the wall, peel off adhesive tape to stick.
Other Sizes: Should you require a customized size, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012-4080369.